Cycling with Datri India
There are over 28 million marrow donors registered all over the world. World Marrow Donor Day is observed to create more awareness on blood stem cell donation and how it can save lives of many suffering from cancer and other such disorders. DATRI Blood Stem Cell Donors Registry is pleased to organise a cycling event to create more awareness on why people should register as blood stem cell donors.
Date: 16th – 17th September 2016
Departure: Ticel Bio Park, Taramani
Arrival: Narayana Health, Bangalore
Total Distance: 340kms
Registration Fee: Rs. 1000 (Pay via this link – http://datri.org/donate-now/ )
( *Limited to 50 participants | *No Refund)
1. Your trip back to Chennai will be organised by DATRI.
2. Your cycles will be transported back to Chennai safely. Collection point will be notified.
3. Food, Refreshments and 1 night Stay is included.
4. Your bag can be deposited with us in the cars/vehicles while going from Chennai. (Please restrict to a small bag carrying your essentials.)
5. Helmet is Mandatory.
6. Bib Collection and Cycle deposit – Sept 12-15, 10:00am to 6:00pm
7. Certificates and Medals to all those who complete the ride will be provided.
8. In case, you drop out of the event, the amount is not refundable.
9. In an unlikely situation that the event is cancelled, we will return your registration fee, if you choose to.
10. A doctor will be available to attend to any emergencies.
11. For participants who would like to join enroute, we will announce the spot soon.
- +91 44 22542744